Task 6: Did I learned something about myself?

After I did all the tests and questionnaires I found some things that caught my attention and others that I was expecting. In the case of the multiple intelligences, I scored 5 in my top 3 and that was a surprise. In the first place, I have musical which in other tests I have it in a minor position, in the second place I have intrapersonal and it is true because after a long time in therapy I could finally truly love myself, therefore, I could understand everything that happens in my mind and body, that means that I can communicate my feelings to a different person too. And finally, in the third-place I have verbal/linguistic, logical/mathematical and interpersonal, the only here that catches my attention was logical/mathematical because I have never been a fan of maths and abstract things, but it is true that I like to talk about a lot of things like philosophers.

In the case of my learning style survey, my results were the one I was expecting because I know me and that survey got right. I am multimodal because I scored almost the same points in visual, auditory and kinesthetic. I am an introverted person but I had a lot of an extroverted person, and I had only 4 points difference. I am concrete-sequential and closure-oriented. The parts that caught my attention was part 5 and 6 in which I had a tie in both categories and I never thought that could happen in this test, that means that I am equally global and particular, and synthesizing and analytic. I discovered that I like to notice the big idea and then I pay attention to the details and I have always thought that was backward, and I have learned to be an impulsive learner because in order to improve your English skills you have to take risks and just do it, in the past I rarely took risks but nowadays I can speak in English without the fear to make any mistakes.

Finally, in the Vark Questionnaire, I obtained a learning preference “multimodal” and I agree with that, it depends on the subject the way that is more comfortable for me to study it. In the case of English class I do colorful notes, I talk with my classmates or alone and I like to study while I am in movement. The way in which I enjoy the most studying is to make colorful notes and teaching myself aloud, it really helps me to understand something in a better way.



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario