Task 4: Classroom metaphors

My ideal classroom

My ideal classroom should be a greenhouse and a mountain. In the first case, I consider students as plants and the teacher as sunlight and water to them and their needs, in other words, the teacher provides students with information and whatever they need in order to accomplish their goals. In the second case, a mountain is referring to the idea of going up to fulfill your goals, as a teacher I want to motive my students to obtain whatever they want, but of course, they have to learn about the ups and downs that life has, it's important to teach them about failure and success, this will help them to grow in a safe place and they will know how to react in the future.
In my ideal classroom, I will be a teacher who is concerned about my students' needs and I will be helping them to achieve their aims all the time.




On padlet, I commented on the classroom metaphors of my classmates Yissel Pereira and Yesenia Godoy. In the link below you can have access to it.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario